Year 11 Information evening 2017/18
Year 11 Parent's Evenings:
There are two Year 11 Parents’ Evening this year.
The first is a traditional-style parents’ evening to ascertain how well students have started their final GCSE year.
The second is to discuss progress, mock and modular exam results as well as providing you and your son or daughter with the opportunity to talk about 6th form and the courses that are available.
- Parents evening - 17th October 2017
- Mock exams - 11th to 15th Dec 2017
- Parents evening with Mock results - 9th January 2018
- Academic snapshot 1 to parents - 9th January 2018
- Academic snapshot 2 to parents - 27th February 2018
- Academic snapshot 3 to parents - 24th April 2018
- Academic snapshot 4 to parents - 8th May 2018
Compulsory catch-up sessions:
- Saturday 25th February - 9.00am-12.00pm
- Saturday 3rd March - 9.00am-12.00pm
- Saturday 28th April - 9.00am-12.00pm